- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 2 medium/large eggs
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for cooking)
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl
- Stir until well combined
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat
- Mould mixture into medium size balls and press flat into pan with skillet
- When brown on one side, turn and cook the other side
For variety add chopped spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and/or goats fetta.
This healthy recipe can be found along with many more here.